Followers

Friday, December 21, 2012

I'm totally weak .

Hey dear bloggie , today there's something worse and terrible happen to me , I don't know why I just let it happen to me . Urghh ! sort of regrets with what has happened . Am I to weak and just let it happen , hmm . Always I am , the weak girl ever . Cant even protect myself from others . Mum , I need you . I just felt like wanna go home again just like what I do the past few years, transfer my colleagues , to stay there again . KL sucks mum ! lot of liars and all . Hate it so much to live here . Why , I must follow my friends to cont. my study here again. urghhhh ! Regret it a lot .
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Ermm , ermm , hey you Apiz , sort of missing you there . where have you been ? busy with assignment and all ? ya ya ya ya , an architecture to be , must be struggle right . Even we were just friends now, but  I still missing you . :P



notakaki ::(HEYIMNOTSOMETHINGSTUPIDWEIRDO)



DIARY ON9 KUH!

0 budak comel cakap cakap:

Post a Comment

komen kat sini ~~